Tailor made for the 21st century, Dru Yoga for Children and Young People in Schools, is quickly growing in popularity and is one of the most effective antidotes to the stresses of modern day living.
The benefits are as wide ranging for children as they are for adults. Working with their natural creativity and imagination by creating stories and adventures, based on Yoga sequences. Postures take on new life, becoming magical tools to keep the children’s attention through shorter classes based on play and creativity.
• Improves concentration and calmness
• Increases flexibility
• Non-religious (suitable for all cultural backgrounds)
• Improves general health
• Releases tension and tightness from muscles and joints
• Improves co-ordination and balance
• Increases ability to identify body parts and their location